Tuesday, October 18, 2016

What's up party people

Week 14

Hola que tal todos!? 
(Hey everyone hows it goin?)

Well thats another week in the books. 

This week I am having my first two baptisms!! If you remember me talking about the Alferez family a few weeks ago, they have committed to follow Christ and enter the waters of baptism! I`ll have pictures next week!! Im STOKED. 

Our mission President announced he`s coming to Puno last week, but we`re not sure when. So in a panic we cleaned our entire house out in fear of him coming and seeing our house. Woooo good times.

So lately I`ve been really into collecting Peru coins. Like the USA quarters, there are special coins you can find. So Elder Fawcett (The other white guy I live with) and I have been going crazy. We`ve been asking people to trade coins on the street, and then start a contact, we ask our investigators to see their coins, (Probably not the best idea, but its ok because everyone leaves happy after the coin swap) we also ask our ward members. It`s intense. Elder Fawcett and I are having a race. I`m losing right now. But I`ll catch up. 

The weather is nuts. One day it rains like nothing else on this planet and the next day its blazing hot. I dont get it. 

We play futbol every Pday and Im getting gooooood. Today my team went undefeated. Whats up. 

My fam sent me a package and I got american candy. Hehehe. Yay. 

In all honesty this week was kinda slow. Im praying for an exciting one Next week! 

The Lord`s hand is very clear here. We can see it everyday. I love this gopsel and Im so happy to be a representative of the one who gave it to us. Jesus Christ lives. He is very much alive and guides his church today, not only the leaders but everyone in it. Especially the wonderful people here in Peru.

I love you all so much!! You are my strength when I need it! Keep being coooool. 

Con todo el amor del mundo,

No comments:

Post a Comment