Friday, November 4, 2016

Baptism, President Came, and Friends From CCM

 Week 15 (October 24,2016)
 
Our Baptisms


Well.. This week was the most interesting week yet of the mission!! A lot happened so I´ll do my best to tell you all what happened! 

Elder Haws with Sister and Presidente Herrera
This week our mission president, President Herrera came to Puno!! He spoke to all of the zones of the Puno regions. We had interviews and he is probably one of the best people I have ever met! He is the best! 

Elders Fawcett, Haws, Hatfield, and Coil!

I got to see Elders Hatfield, and Coil this week! They were in my group from the MTC and we´re all such good friends! It was super sweet!! 

This week we had baptisms. Not just one but 5. It was incredible experience to see 5 of Heavenly Father´s children come to know him and enter the waters of baptism. I got to baptize and confirm our 11 year old investigator, Sandro! He and I are the best of buddies and before our Zone leaders could ask him who he wanted to baptize him, He asked for me to baptize him! It was the best. But yeah, 5 baptisms! What a day it was! I´ll send pictures of these wonderful people later(: 

Anyways, on Saturday (the day of the baptism) we couldn´t figure out how to work the baptismal font pump. We probably spent 4 hours figuring it out. But we finally got it right hahaha. This week I have a lot of pictures and not much to say.. Weird haha... I´ll send those here in a sec.

Love you all! Have a GREAT week!!!!! 
Me and my pensionista's husband

I got bored while my companion was interviewing.

One of the dance festivals they do every weekend here

No comments:

Post a Comment