Tuesday, November 22, 2016

No comp...? No prob.

Elder Haws, Elder Wimmer (ZL), y Elder Bolduc (amigo)


Week 19 (November 21, 2016)

Well HELLLLOOOO. This week was a little weird. my trainer, Elder Diaz, left for Cusco to serve! In the same day my companion was supposed to come. But he never showed up.. So we called the mission office and they told us that basically my companion didn´t exist. Woot. So this whole week I´ve been serving with my Zone Leaders, Elder Wimmer and Elder Melo! It´s been sick. 

This week we were walking around at like 7:30 at night one night, and we were just knocking doors having a good time! When these three little kids came running up to us and started talking to us. As missionaries its always kinda sketchy to just talk with kids because people will come up with any excuse to get you in trouble. lol. So kind of freaking out we talked with these kids. But from the house right in front of us came the grumpiest lady I´ve ever met. 
¨VAYANSE. SOMOS ADVENTISTAS. NO QUEREMOS MORMONES ACA. VAYANSE.¨
¨GET OUT OF HERE. WE´RE 7th DAY ADVENTISTS. WE DONT WANT MORMONS HERE. GET OUT OF HERE¨ 
I love that lady. 

Any ways my week has been quite boring. 

I´ve been able to study a lot though. I´ve been studying the Attributes of Christ. And it´s been incredible! What I´ve done is I´ve chosen one attribute that I want to develop. And I´ve prayed to get it. I´ve studied it. And I´ve tried to do it.
 
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS. Not only am I coming to know my Savior! Im coming to love him even more each day. 

Mosiah 3:19 says that the natural man is an enemy to God. I´ve thought a lot about this. How can I get rid of that natural man inside of me? How can I be more like Christ? All you need to do is remember where you come from. Who were you before this life? I know you can´t remember that far back. But you can always have an expectation of who you want to be. I would encourage all of you, that that future is a future of hope. A future with the Gospel in your life and in your soul. Remember your Savior. And strive to be like him! 

Love you all BUNCHES. Keep your heads up and remember. I'm always watching. 
jk. See ya. 

Elder Haws y Elder Melo (otro ZL)
Yo

Gatito y yo



No comments:

Post a Comment