Thursday, December 22, 2016

The most trunkiest time of the year

Week 23 (December 19, 2016)


My CCM group at our Christmas lunch

Hellllooo everybody!! How is life back the USofA??


Well, this week is Christmas. The most trunkiest time of the year. Also the best time of year!! There's no snow here, so it´ll be a green Christmas for me, but the best thing isn't the snow, it isn't the things we get on Christmas. Being here I won´t have any of that. But that's not important to me. What's important is Jesus Christ. What's important is that we remember him. And that we give him our hearts. Being his servant here in Peru, I´ve learned a lot about Him. Who He is. What His role is in our lives. And what He does for us. What's important is not only that we focus on his birth, but that we focus on His life. His purpose was to give us purpose. His life, he gave, so we could be free from sadness and sin and heartbreak. I know He lives. I know he went through more suffering than we can imagine. I love Him. 

This week we had our Christmas lunch with a few zones from our missions! It was so much fun, we all did a skit, a musical number, and we made a video! It's so cool to be here, and to know that I represent Christ along with all these other missionaries! 

This past week has been weird. 

No one has wanted to listen us at all. We maybe had 5 appointments all week long. Not good. But we made up the rough times with some laid back fun. 

For the Christmas lunch, I was put in charge of making the video. So I´ve been spending a lot of time on that. It took me about two days to make it because the computers here are SO AMAZING. Not. But it took me right back to making videos for SilverScreen at good ole Riverton High School. Good times. 

My zone

Everyday there is a pack of dogs that poop in front of our house, and Elder Fawcett and I got really sick of it. So we found water balloons that someone had left in the house and we had the best idea we´ve ever had. We started throwing water balloons at the dang dogs. It's hilarious. There haven't been dogs since, other than dogs who live across the street... hahahaha.

Hopefully next week is better because that's about all I´ve got for ya´ll this week. 

See ya´ll!!! 

My district
I think I should get glasses

I got a custom Twentyone Pilots tie


No comments:

Post a Comment