Sunday, July 16, 2017

Little Things Matter

Week 50 (June 26, 2017)



Hey everyone! This`ll probably be short email.

This week we saw a ton of miracles!! I`ve found that the more that I work and focus on other people the more God blesses us as missionaries to find His lost sheep. It's pretty cool. We have been looking for an investigator named Pavel for about 5 months now. His wife is Andrea (a less active member)  and every time we go to visit them Pavel isn`t there or just doesn`t want to talk to us. Andrea has been so sad because she wants an eternal family but her husband hasn`t even been willing to listen to her. So usually we visit Andrea in the mornings and we hope the Pavel is there. This week we visited them again hoping that Pavel would be there, He was! But it didn`t want to talk to us. So we shared a quick thought and went back home to study. Later in the day, we were walking around and all of our appointments that we had fallen through. So weirdly I got the thought. “go visit Andrea”. I acted immediately on the prompting because of the experience I`ve had with the Holy Ghost bringing us success. So we walked over to their house. We knocked the door. And a man answered the door. My comp asked what his name was and he answered “Pavel”. HOLY SHOOT WE FOUND HIM. Was my first thought. We asked if we could share a short message with him and he accepted and we talked for a little while. He shared with us that he had been pleading with God to change, and to have answers. We told him with utmost confidence that we were the answers to that prayer. And as representatives of Jesus Christ, He wanted him on His side.  Afterwards, I thought of Elder Rasband`s talk from this past conference when he said “Act on the first prompting”. I can testify of that! The spirit won`t lie to you and tell you somewhere wrong to go.

This week has been full of little things like that! I could tell three more stories but I don't want you to get bored of Reading lol.

I was studying this week and I came across something very important for today`s society.
9 Wherefore, a commandment I give unto you, which is the word of God, that ye revile no more against them because of the darkness of their skins; neither shall ye revile against them because of their filthiness; but ye shall remember your own filthiness, and remember that their filthiness came because of their fathers.

Racism is not a good thing kids.

Love you all see you next week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment