Monday, July 10, 2017

Well I Turned 11 Months Old

Week 48 (June 12, 2017)



Well, today I turn 11 months old. I'm getting old. This week has been a complete blur. 

ELDER CHRISTENSEN: Elder Christensen from the presidency of the 70 came to talk to us on his way to Machu Picchu. It was way cool. He taught us how to listen to the spirit.

D&C 8:2 “You´ll feel it in your mind and in your heart” He taught us that when we connect our thought with a feeling its the Holy Ghost talking to us. I´ve been thinking about that a lot and it works! This week we were talking to our Investigator, Mauricio. And he asked us how we can know when the Spirit is talking to us. So we asked him if he thought our message was right. And he said “Yeah I think it's right” and we told him that when he prayed at night he would feel something, and he would know that it was true. Cool right?

Also, Elder Christensen told us “These are not the best two years of your life, the best years are waiting for you!” I thought that was super true. Because it might not be fun all the time, but all the things you learn are going to affect everything you do for the rest of your life! As I go through the mission more, I'm starting to try to learn more. Everyone should always be learning something new. That's my personal thought. 

This week is changes, and I'm staying here. Wow. I'm gonna have 6 months in Cusco when I'm done here. Wow. 




EFRAIN AND JOSEFINA GOT DUNKED THIS WEEK. WHHOOOOOT. 
You all remember Efraín right?? He´s been investigating the church for a long time now and his son is on a mission right now? Yeah well, he got baptized. FINALLY. Also, they got married the morning of. It was a happy day. 




That's basically my whole week! It was a good week and we´re starting to have some success here! Love you guys all so much! See ya ´round.


No comments:

Post a Comment