Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Zero time

Week 71 (November 13, 2017)



Well, I have absolutely 0 time to write an email so I´ll just write about an experience we had this week. 

We´re teaching an investigator named Patricia who is 14 years old. Her whole family is Catholic and when I say Catholic I mean very Catholic. So the dad isn´t really open. But Patricia is. We gave a Book of Mormon to read and invited her to read it. We came back a few days later and we asked her if she did it. She did, and she received an answer! She told us, "When I read and prayed, I felt something really special in my chest. Like it was too big for me. I believe your church is the true church."

Miracles are very real. 

On Saturday we had a talent night in the stake, but it was a really crappy talent show hahaha. It was still good fun! 3 of our investigators came and they got to know the church a little bit better! 

Today we visited some tourist stuff. Always fun to be a tourist in Cusco. 

Love you all! Go read Helaman 10
















No comments:

Post a Comment