Monday, September 26, 2016

Hey ya'll (September 26, 2016)




Week 11

Hey everyone hows it going?? Peru is just as Peruvian as ever!

Today we went to a waterfall!! it was sweet! I´ll send some pics. One of my good pals here Elder Tsosie and I stood under it! good times.

I don't have a ton to write so I apologize! I'm just working every day to bring the souls and elect of God to the truth! and as well dealing with the side effects of being a missionary!

This week we found a family, and incredible family I should say. The dad, Ronald, is a less active member, and his family aren't all members. We went to visit them and only the Mom, Jenny, and her two kids were home. So we started teaching them the first lesson and halfway through the lesson Ronald walks in. He sits down and starts listening to our message. And then out of nowhere he starts balling. He told us that he feels horrible that his family hasn´t had the gospel. He´s wanted to introduce them, but he didn´t know how. He told us that and the spirit came flooding. The family was intently listening to every word we said. I was praying that even with my language disability I would be able to say what I needed. 

Everything went perfectly. The family is preparing for baptism and the Dad is going to be reactivated. It´s amazing to see how the Lord prepares people for the gospel. 



The mission is not easy. But if there's anything that I´ve learned this week, its that I am not perfect. No one is. But the only way we can be is through Christ and Christ alone. It´s amazing what we can do and be with his help. 

¨Every soul is great in the sight of God.¨

I love you all so much and I´ll see you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment