Sunday, March 18, 2018

Great Week

Week 81 (January 22, 2018)

Well this week has been great! 

Tuesday- We watched the announcement from Pres. Nelson! So cool. He gave some awesome advice about staying on the covenant path. If we´ve made covenants, we should keep them!! And always remember them!!! 

Wednesday- We had a lesson with Jorge. Good lesson, we explained the plan of salvation. We asked him to which kindgom of glory he would want to go. He said, "Terrestial", and we asked why, but he just laughed and said "Im kidding elders, of course I want to go to the celestial kingdom. The other two don´t look so happy." Hahaha. I love Jorge. Then we had a lesson with Patricia and her mom. We talked to them about why we teach people the restored gospel and why it was so important to read the Book of Mormon. It was super spiritual. We hope that Patricia´s mom reads. 

Thursday- Remember the investigator Edith?? The one who recieved her answer in less than 24 hours?? Yeah we found her again. Little miracle there. So we talked to her and challenged her to read the book of mormon and keep praying about it. After that all our citas fell through. We tried to contact a while, had a few but nothing really great. 

Friday- Visited my favorite old Peruvian, Margarita. We talked abot the plan of salvation with her. Still trying to get her to come to church. 

Nothing happened on Saturday hahaha. A lot of contacting. and trying to visit members. 

Sunday- We had an awesome FHE with a family in our ward! They´ve had some troubles and almost got separted. But something amazing has happened in that family. The gospel of Christ has completely taken over and kept them together. The gospel is so real guys. 

Thats been my week! Im running out of things to talk about haha! Not a lot really happens here, as much as we contact and knock doors nothing really happens... We´re going through a slow patch. But we´re getting through!! 

We have some great investigators who are progressing decently but not enough haha. 

I was reading in the BoM and I came accross a scripture that I love. ! Nephi 11:17--


17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things.

That is so important!!! Maybe we don´t know a whole lot. Maybe we doubt sometimes. Nephi admitted it! He didn´t even know everything! But he did know one thing. That God loves us. And if you can know that, wow, there is nothing that can stop you. No obstacle big enough. Nothing could make you doubt. This week I have felt the love of God, not just for God´s children in Peru, but for all of you. He loves you. How do I know?? Because he´s made me feel that way. I feel his love for all. And for that I love you all. Have a great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment