Sunday, March 18, 2018

My Week

Week 86 (February 26, 2018)

Well, I really don't have time today to write too much. But I´ll tell you guys about one experience I had. 

This week I´ve been really discouraged with staying in Sicuani. And on Thursday I remember I was asking God to be able to see a miracle. I wanted to see one. So we left that morning and we couldn´t find anyone, so we went to pick up Books of Mormon from the ZLs. On our way back to the apartment we got a call from Jorge asking us to go to his immediately, we said yes. So we went over and went up to his room. We walked in and I see sitting on his bed my converts from Cusco, Josefina, and her kids. WOW. (Efraín wasn´t there). For me, that was God saying. You´ve already seen miracles. You´ve met all these people, and you should never ever forget it. That was a cool time for me to be able to talk with them after a while. I love them so much. The Lord has sent a lot of miracles my way personally to remind me that he loves me, and will never give up on me despite my disabilities. I know Jesus Christ lives and I love him. I´ll have more to send next week!!! LOVe you all soooooo much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment