Sunday, March 18, 2018

Things always work out for the faithful

Week 82 (January 29, 2018)



Well, this week compared to last week was incredible!! I don`t have a lot of time so I`ll just fill you all in quickly. 

Danery- Turns out that Danery went to church in Espinar last and we didn`t know! So we were super stoked about that. She came with us to watch a baptism and during the service, she leaned over to me and said: "Elder, I want to get baptized too". WHAT. Holy cow. So we put a date with her for the 17th of February. She came to church here for the first time! The only bad thing is that she has another family that lives with them that are from another religion and are telling her lies about the church. That`s gonna be an obstacle. 

Marleni- Marleni wasn`t really an investigator who was progressing, but this week she also accepted a baptism date for the 17th of February. We had a SUPER spiritual lesson with her and we felt prompted to invite her to baptism, she accepted. So now we have to work with her a lot more! 

Jorge- Well good ole Jorge. He`s great! He`s basically a member who isn`t baptized. Yesterday the Elders quorum organized a service project for 5 o`clock in the morning today. We went to. And to our amazement. Jorge was there too with shovel in hand ready to help. I was speechless. That was a cool experience. 

Well, those are our all-stars. They are amazing and we love them so much. I wish I could give all the details about these people. But there just isn`t enough time! Maybe when I'm home hahaha. 

I love you all so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment