Sunday, March 18, 2018

This Week

Week 79 (January 8, 2018)



This week was literally a rollercoaster of emotion. 

I don`t have my daily Planner so I can`t remember what we did each day. But its been weird. 

We found out that Jorge has a big drinking problem. So we have put some goals with him. 

One of our investigators, Danery, accepted a baptism for the 27th, but its not super set. 

Patricia`s baptism fell through because of her parents. 
We went out and worked one morning, we found 2 new investigators in 2 hours. great time. 

We played four square with some kids in the rain. Gonna go teach them. 
Jorge came to church by himself yesterday, and that was a miracle.!! 

Those are only a few of the things haha.  We´ve been working hard! We just haven`t been seeing the results we`ve wanted to. 

Thats all I have for this week!! I love you all!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment